1. Notes of the last meeting on 10th January 2012 (previously circulated - thanks to Tom Rowland)
2. AGM: Election of Chairman, Secretary(-ies), any other Committee posts
3. Events and rides for spring /summer (exchange of views and dates)
4. Deal seafront and NCR1 - news and responses re Environment Agency sea defence works from Royal hotel to Deal Pier (see attached handout)
5. Cycle routes to Sholden and Fowlmead - news re Albert Rd-Church Lane Sholden link; Deal Chamber of Trade's Mary Portas bid
6. Ongoing campaign for town-wide 20 mph speed limits
See this link for poster idea from Sevenoaks.
7. "The end of foot passenger and cyclist facilities on the Channel Ferries?"
-developments since last meeting (correspondence with MEP)
8. Melbourne Ave Dover - new cycle route from Whitfield to Dover town centre consultation
9. Date of next meeting Tue 3rd July.
Meeting ends at 9pm
The venue, as before is (Tom Rowland's house) in the corner of Alfred Square (Thanks again Tom).. please email for details