Why set up a company journey-sharing scheme?Whether you work for a company, charity or other type of organisation, whether your office is big or small and located in a town centre or the countryside, journey-sharing can help you in a number of ways.
Getting large (or small) numbers of people to your work place can be costly in terms of money and time. Where public transport is limited, many staff may choose to drive to work. This increases congestion and pollution, and puts pressure on limited parking facilities.
Many of these problems can be addressed through the introduction of a journey-sharing scheme. Setting up a kentjourneyshare scheme for your business will help to:
- Reduce CO2 emissions and pollution
- Provide a cheap way for staff /or visitors to get to and from the office
- Cut local traffic and congestion levels
- Reduce pressure on car-parking facilities
- Improve relations with the local community
- Widen your recruitment catchment area for staff
- Improve your corporate image
Contact or join the KCC Kent Journey Share Scheme here https://kentcarshare.liftshare.com/default.asp