Monday, 28 March 2011
Pines Calyx Conference Centre, St Margaret’s Bay
9am – 11:30am (Optional Tour 11:30 ‐12:30)
Event is Free
Kent County Council and Remade South East invite you to an information and networking session on designing and building sustainable and affordable developments.
9:00am: Registration and networking
9:30am: Introduction to sustainable construction (Jae Mather, CarbonFree Group)
- Legal and policy context
- Barriers and opportunities for builders
- Best Practice Environmental Technologies
- Experience of designing and building low carbon building
11:10am: Facilitated discussion (Jae and Andrew)
The results of the discussion will feed into the preparation of a Kent Green Supplier's Directory
- What issues are you facing?
- What do you need, to move towards sustainability?
- Any experiences?
For further details and FREE TICKETS email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 221030
Places are limited, and on a first come, first serve basis.